1. "All impulses of thought have a tendency to clothe themselves in their physical equivalent."
2. "Every man is what he is because of the dominating thoughts which he permits to occupy his mind."
3. "No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality."
4. "Fear, the worst of all enemies, can be effectively cured by the forced repetition of acts of courage."
5. "One who loves truly can never lose entirely."
6. "The next best thing to truly being great is to emulate the great."
7. "Nothing which life has to offer is worth the price of worry."
What are your favorite quotations and inspirational lines from your favorite reads?