Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympic Coma

Today was a tough day to get off the couch as I was sucked in to one Olympic event after another. All the games did, however, inspire me to work harder at my own craft:) Leg was sore today when I tried to run so I did forego any running. Instead, I played some basketball with the kids, player tennis with my husband, went on a four mile walk, and did a glute and hip work out. Still not meeting the daily goal of fruits and vegetables. Breakfast was Total cereal and a banana. Lunch ended up being a hodge podge of things including a bowl of strawberries, a few tortilla chips with guacamole, almonds, and a handful of puff corn. Dinner was a piece of pizza, a half piece of cheesy bread, and three servings of peas. Snacks throughout the day were almonds and pretzel chips in addition to two pieces of dark chocolate. Still not drinking as much water as I was when I was training so I need to work on that. I also need to keep working at getting more fruits and vegetables into my diet. Tomorrow will be a cardio and ab day. Still hoping to run a 5K in three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment